Disclosure: I have partnered with YMC and PC Organics Baby and have received compensation for this post. All opinions in the post are my own.
I love play dates, it’s a chance to catch up with or meet new mom friends.
Let’s be honest, it’s kind of hard to find good mom friends that you like… But when you do your friendships bloom over discussing these 5 parenting wins & fails:
- Sleep (or lack of) – We’re all striving for more than 6 hours of sleep in a row, when we achieve it we have to share it with parents who will be happy with us! They know the struggle of lack of sleep, and this is something worth celebrating!
- Physical Milestones: Rolling over to sitting up to crawling to walking to running. It’s the big moments of watching our babies grow up that we love to share!
- Verbal Milestones: Are they talking yet? What were their first words? From mispronouncing a word or stringing together a funny sentence, kids say the most hilarious things.
- Diaper Blowouts/Potty Training: Nothing binds parents together like sharing our diaper blowouts and potty training fails. It’s right of passage in parenting, if you haven’t had at least one insane blowout or potty training fail please sprinkle a bit of luck on the rest of us.
- Food: Whether you’re exclusively breast-feeding, formula feeding, pumping, baby led, early starter – we all feed our children in different ways. The main milestone you’re trying to teach your child is self-feeding. We all have to learn it!
I’m teaching my two year old, Abigail, to self-feed by using President’s Choice Organic baby food products – they are 100% certified organic food products for up-and-coming self-feeders from 6 months to 3 years old. The snacks are full of enticing flavours and balanced nutrition.
I like practicing their fine motor skill of using their pointer finger and thumb to pick up the Multigrain O’s. And Abigail’s favourite snacks are the mini rice cakes and fruit, veggie & oat bars (they come in 2 new flavours).
Have you tried PC Organic baby food products for your self-feeders?