Happy December 1st!
So, as you’ve learned over the years… I am not a baker.
Though I have mastered the art of baking muffins and cupcakes from scratch, same form but one’s cuter!
These little delights are a white cupcake that I poured (love and) sprinkles into to make it a confetti cupcake.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 12-muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Fold in sprinkles gently.
- Spoon batter into the liners.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.